Support what you love and help defend this fragile oasis by becoming a Friends Member today at any of our five membership levels. Your membership contribution directly benefits Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge and allows the Friends to assist refuge staff in their year-round management of this jewel in the desert, preserving it for wildlife and the public alike, today and for generations to come!
Purchase a Gift Membership for a Loved One:
To purchase a gift membership, please print this form, fill out and mail it, along with a check, to: Friends of Bosque del Apache, PO Box 340, San Antonio, NM 87832.
You can also shoot us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at (575) 838-2120 for further assistance.
Membership Benefits Include:
- 10% discount on Nature Store and online store purchases
- Early Registration for Festival of the Cranes events
- Receipt of the Friends quarterly newsletter, Bosque Watch, which will keep you abreast of all the most current happenings, news and events on the refuge and with the Friends
- Listing on the newly redesigned Friends website
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are making a tangible difference at Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, sustaining it now and for the future!
Membership Levels Include:
- Snow Goose: $25 annually or $2.25 monthly
- Northern Harrier: $50 annually or $4.25 monthly
- Sandhill Crane: $120 annually or $10 monthly
- Peregrine Falcon: $250 annually or $21 monthly
- Golden Eagle: $1,000 annually or $84 monthly
Golden Eagle members are among the highest-level supporters of the Friends and its mission to support the refuge. Therefore, in addition to the benefits afforded to all other levels, Golden Eagle members become part of Echelon Society. The Echelon Society will comprise all Golden Eagle members, all individuals or couples who have made a financial commitment to the Friends in the form of a planned gift, e.g., have designated the Friends as a beneficiary in a will, and all persons who joined the Friends as Lifetime Members prior to 2017.
Please visit the “Our Sponsors” page or contact the Friends at (575) 838-2120 to inquire about our Business and Corporate Sponsorships.