- First two alpha characters: first initial of the applicant’s first and last name.
- Second two numeric characters: last two numeric characters of the applicant’s primary phone number.
- Next is either an ”S,” “P,” “W,” or “L” representing that the photo is the Sandhill, People, Wildlife or Landscape category.
- Last two numeric characters: image number beginning with 01 and ending with 20 (maximum).
- Example: John Doe’s phone number is 555-111-1234 and he submitted three landscapes images, his photos would be titled “JD34L01,” “JD34L02” and “JD34L03.”
If you have any questions, email JulieAnna at Festival@friendsofbosquedelapache.org