Photo by Robert Dunn
Terms and Conditions
- Photographs will be accepted only from the original photographer.
- Photographer must be the sole author and the owner of the copyright for all photos entered.
- Photographers must have sufficient permission of any recognizable persons appearing in the photograph to be able to grant rights to display the photographic submission online or in printed materials.
- Photographers retain ownership of all copyrights. However, by submitting an image for entry in this contest, you automatically give the Friends of the Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge and Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge permission and rights to store, display, and use the image, its thumbnails, and your name as the photographer, indefinitely in any non-commercial media without notification or compensation.
- You must obey all gate, fence, and other access restrictions as well as all traffic signs on the Bosque del Apache.
- Each photographer may submit up to 20 entries. Each photo entry will cost $4.
By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and Procedures, the Terms and Conditions on use of images, and the decisions of the sponsors and judges, which are final and binding on all matters. This Contest is void where prohibited and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
By participating, entrants release the Friends of the Bosque, Bosque del Apache, the City of Socorro and the Contest partners and sponsors, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and their agents, respective officers, directors, employees, Friends of Bosque del Apache Volunteers, agents from any and all liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Contest or any prize awarded.
By completing the photo entry form on the web and paying for photo submission to the Contest, you agree and accept the Contest Terms and Conditions, the General clause, and Release clause.