Photo by Lynne Braden | 2018 Art Contest Winner
Terms and Conditions
- Artworks will be accepted only from the original artist.
- Artist must be the sole author and the owner of the copyright for all art entered.
- Artists retain ownership of all copyrights. However, by submitting art for entry in this contest, you automatically give the Friends of the Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge and Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge permission and rights to store, display, and use the image, its thumbnails, and your name as the artist, indefinitely in any non-commercial media without notification or compensation.
- Each artist may submit up to 15 entries.
- The Art Contest is free to enter.
Please email your artwork to email@example.com.
By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and Procedures, the Terms and Conditions on use of images, and the decisions of the sponsors and judges, which are final and binding on all matters. This Contest is void where prohibited and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
By participating, entrants release the Friends of the Bosque, Bosque del Apache, the City of Socorro and the Contest partners and sponsors, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and their agents, respective officers, directors, employees, Friends of Bosque del Apache Volunteers, agents from any and all liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Contest or any prize awarded.
By completing the art entry form on the web and submission to the Contest, you agree and accept the Contest Terms and Conditions, the General clause, and Release clause.
The banner artwork is from the 2018 Art Contest winner | Keep reading to learn more about the artist
2018 Crane Fiesta Art Winner | Lynne Braden
In her final months, Lynne worked on a book, Natural Wonders, filled with her thoughts and stunning photographs. On May 16, 2018, Lynne died peacefully in her sleep, at the age of 56. Her courage and her passion for life, friends, family, travel, sandhill cranes, and all of nature can be carried on by all of us.